Tuesday 11 January 2011

The route

In the last few weeks I have been recruiting people to keep me company on the run. So far I have someone for most days, and the last 3 days are looking especially busy. North Wales is looking a bit sparse though, so I would really appreciate some more company from anyone willing to run or cycle with me in the first 2-3 days.

If anyone would like a copy of my intended route then just email me on finola_online@hotmail.com .

Below is a list of places I will be running to and from to give you an idea of where I will be on each day.

Day 1 - Thursday 24th February - Bull Bay, Anglesey to Llanberis.
Day 2 - Friday 25th February - Llanberis to Trawsfynydd, just north of Dolgellau.
Day 3 - Saturday 26th February - Dolgellau to Machynlleth.
Day 4 - Sunday 27th February - Machynlleth to just north of Tregaron.
Day 5 - Monday 28th February - Tregaron to Cwmdu north of Llandeilo.
Day 6 - Tuesday 1st March - Llandeilo to Swansea.
Day 7 - Wednesday 2nd March - Swansea to Aberthaw east of Barry.
Day 8 - Thursday 3rd March - Barry to the Welsh Assembly, Cardiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment